Many people underestimate the power of YouTube. It’s a force of change, a repository for constructive conversations, and an ever-developing creative outlet. I’ve had the privilege of creating videos, speaking at conferences, working for conferences, and advising for over 7 years in this realm.
- 2017 Playlist Live DC: Women on YouTube Workshop
- 2017 Playlist Live DC: Things you Learn the Hard Way Panel
- 2017 VidCon: #LittleButLoved Panel Moderator and Panelist
- 2016 Summer in the City: Small YouTube Panel Moderator
- 2016 Playlist Live Orlando: Money Matters Panel Moderator and Panelist
- 2015: Playlist Live Orlando: Age Dynamics Panel Moderator